Please consider a donation to help us keep making kick-ass content:
WHY PODCAST ADVERTISING + WHY WITH CLEVER?
Podcasting is the new frontier in delivering information to your customers. According to new outlets, the audience is growing quickly and is deeply engaged. And, the distribution, marketing and advertising businesses for podcasts is exploding.
An estimated 67 million Americans listen to podcasts on a monthly basis [source]. These listeners are 50/50 male and female, young, active on social media, affluent, and well educated [source]. The share of podcasts in Americans’ diet of audio programming grew over 12% from 2015 to 2017, according to Edison. People who listen to podcasts daily spend about 2 hours a day [average] with podcasts, a larger share than for any other form of audio [Edison].
Clever’s episodes are averaging 6,000 downloads in the first 30 days, and 7,700 by 90 days.
Additionally, it’s a top podcast in the Apple Podcast (iTunes) Design category.
By supporting Clever, you’re supporting the growth of the design community.
- Pre-Roll: (2) 15-second straight reads OR (1) 30-second straight read
- Mid-Roll: (2) 30-second straight reads OR (1) 60-second straight read OR (1) Custom ad
- Pre-Roll Example: Ep. 23: Daniel Libeskind / Be Original Americas ad
- Mid-Roll Example: Ep. 45: Mary Ping / Canvaspop Ad @ 23:42
- Straight read: Jaime and/or Amy will deliver your message to their listeners in a conversational format. (For examples, please see the links above)
- Custom: Jaime and/or Amy will create and deliver a custom message to their listeners in a casual, Clever-style format.
- Clever Extra: Jaime and Amy will work with your team to create a custom mini-interview or episode in a Clever-style format that aligns with your brand and its message. These Extras also include some social promotion and Show Notes integrations.
- Example 1 (mini-interview): Clever Extra with Markus McKenna of turnstone pre-roll Extra [0:00-6:22] / Show Notes
- Example 2 (episode): Ep. 44: Clever Extra - Designing Positive Spaces